The Organizing Committee of the CNO invites to the sending of scientific abstracts for its presentation at the Annual Meeting.
It is imperative to read carefully the instructions below, before writing the abstract and for its later presentation:
- Abstracts not prepared according to the guidelines will not be accepted for publication and will be returned to the authors without reaching the evaluation phase.
- Abstracts also may be rejected for publication if they contain errors, misspellings or if they are not legible.
- Abstracts must be written in french or english. The deadline for receipt of abstracts is 15/01/2020.
- Abstracts must be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
No abstracts will be accepted without proof of congress registration.
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION FORMAT
Abstracts should follow the below mentioned format:
- Abstract for scientific reports. This should include a brief statement of:
- Objective of the investigation
- Experimental methods used
- Statistical analysis
- Essential results
- Abstract for case reports. This should include a brief statement of:
- Patient’s history
- Chief complaint of the patient
- Main clinical findings
- Treatment goals
- Treatment plans
- Treatment outcome
- Report possible positive and negative therapeutic implications for similar cases
- Abstract for literature review. This should include a brief statement of:
- Aim of the review
- Materials and methods
- Most relevant results
- The decision upon acceptance or rejection will be sent to the author by email not later than 60 days before the meeting. The decision is final.
Abstracts must be presented by poster only.
Accepted posters must be written in English or French.
Format of posters should be adjusted to size 120 cm high x 0.90 cm wide, to be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
Speakers will have 3 minutes to present the theme of his poster and to present the main findings presented. Then, at least 2 minutes will be available for discussion.